Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, cutting edge, and mission centered? Buchanan & Edwards has a Department of Justice contract in Crystal City, VA on which we provide system development and full spectrum IT support services.
· Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User Stories as a basis: design, develop, and implement a case management system. Will work in two different environments to include:
Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Git, Angular 4, C#, ASP.Net Core 2 Framework, and SQL Server 2016.
Activites will include:
· Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
· Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing new tools into the technology stack such ElasticSearch and NoSQL databases and more. And steering the system into an AWS and container environment.
· Work in a team environment with other developers developing new and enhanced Web-based applications.
· Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
· Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
· 3+ years C#, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, and MVC
· Experience with program design based on accepted requirements
· Experience conducting unit and integration testing
Minimum Education Required:
· BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field (e.g., Information Technology, Information Science, etc.) or related IT experience.
· Experience with open source technologies like Docker, ElasticSearch, NoSQL Databases, and AWS
Experience with .Net Core, Entity Framework, MVVM
· Experience with Agile and developing User Stories