Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, cutting edge, and mission centered? Buchanan & Edwards has a Department of Justice contract in Crystal City, VA on which we provide system development and full spectrum IT support services.
Let Buchanan & Edwards help you unleash your potential and reach your goals.
Come grow with us.
The project needs a Software Developer to develop Web-based applications in an Angular 6, .Net Core, SQL Server, Elastic Search, and Windows environment. Work in a team environment to design, develop, and support a software system which is undergoing a modernization. Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the application into the cloud and introducing new technologies into the tech stack.
· 10 Years experience in software development
· At least 1 year of experience with Angular, preferably Angular 2+
· 3+ years C#, Visual Studio, and SQL Server.
· Experience with program design based on accepted requirements
· Experience conducting unit and integration testing
Minimum Education Required:
· BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field (e.g., Information Technology, Information Science, etc.) or related IT experience.
· Experience with open source technologies like Docker, ElasticSearch, NoSQL Databases, and AWS
· Experience with Agile and developing User Stories
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Arlington, VA. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2015 Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award, a 2015 and 2016 Washington Post Top Workplace and has been an Inc. 500/5000 awardee for six consecutive years.
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic. Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is an equal Opportunity Employer –Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Buchanan & Edwards is an E-Verify employer.