Growth requires a strong foundation, and at Buchanan & Edwards, our people are our strength. They are the foundation for building the next generation of innovative IT solutions, revolutionizing the industry, and solving the nation’s most critical challenges.
Let Buchanan & Edwards help you unleash your potential and reach your goals.
Come grow with us.
· Analyze and model structured data using advanced statistical methods and implement algorithms and software needed to perform analyses
· Examples of development include; Build recommendation engines, spam classifiers, sentiment analyzers and classifiers for unstructured and semi-structured data
· Cluster large amount of user generated content and process data in large-scale environments using Amazon EC2, Storm, Hadoop and Spark
· Perform machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation methods
· Participate in client engagements focused on big data and advanced business analytics, in diverse domains such as product development, marketing research, public policy, optimization, and risk management; communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations.
· IT and Cybersecurity and Threat Intelligence Analysis.
· Perform explanatory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Arlington, VA. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2015 Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award, a 2015 Washington Post Top Workplace and has been an Inc. 500/5000 awardee for six consecutive years.
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic. Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is an equal Opportunity Employer –Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Buchanan & Edwards is an E-Verify employer.